Tell us the desirable qualities that you see in yourself that you believe would aid us in considering your application
Tell us what characteristics of Loma Linda University are particularly attractive and meaningful to you and why you have chosen to apply for advanced education. (4000 characters max)
Loma Linda Application Essay
- Tell us what characteristics of Loma Linda University are particularly attractive and meaningful to you and why you have chosen to apply for advanced education. (4000 characters max)
- Discuss how your spiritual origins, development, and experience have influenced and been integrated into your daily life. (4000 characters max)
- Tell us the desirable qualities that you see in yourself that you believe would aid us in considering your application. (4000 characters max)
- Loma Linda University believes deeply in integrating spiritual values into the educational experience. As a result, religion courses and chapel attendance are part of the curriculum. Tell us why you believe such a faith-based education would be of benefit to you. (4000 characters max)
- As a Seventh-day Adventist institution, Loma Linda University has lifestyle expectations which include abstinence from alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs/substances in all forms while enrolled. If you are accepted to Loma Linda University, are you willing to abide by the lifestyle policies of the University while enrolled? (4000 characters max)
I believe these might be the questions you are trying to conquer. Have you written your personal statement?
Personal Statement. – A written description of one’s achievements, interests, etc. It is a brief personal summary, an opportunity to briefly share as to who you are.
Just start by writing your personal statement, less than 1000 words and you are good to go.
From that statement, we can deduce and answer these questions for you. We have handled the above questions on numerous occasions in the past and it is now a breeze for us.
However, if you want to bite the bullet, here is an introduction sample to help you stimulate your creative juices.
Expert Writer Answer
Loma Linda is a Seventh Day Adventist Health Science University that upholds the core values of the church and integrates them with education. Its values; compassion, justice, integrity, discipline, faith, and religion are symbols of an environment that is peaceful and tranquil. I have survived in a chaotic environment and believe with the right guidance, I will thrive in a diplomatic one. I grew up in the public housing projects where constant gunshots and police sirens were the norms. I learned how to survive but am still learning how to live. I have had no proper guidance but my mum and the church have managed to get me to where I am. With the discipline and religious teachings at Loma Linda, my chances of becoming a great health care provider will be significantly improved.
Other than religious reasons, The University is an achiever. Loma Linda University is recognized as it performed the first infant heart transplant in 1984. It made a great contribution to the medical world. I also want to leave my mark in this world. Why not learn from an institution that is at the forefront of medical research and innovations?
The University is compassionate and selfless. It is known for involvement in global voluntary missions to ease quality health care for all. Student for International Mission Service (SIMS) is a great program that will enable me to expand my horizons as I promote the global communities’ health. The opportunity to help the less fortunate in different parts of the country and the world is a high-quality learning experience. This program will build compassion, humility and an urge of responsibility that can’t be forged.
Loma Linda University although being a Christian-based institution commits to diversity, equity, and inclusion and accepts students from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. I look forward to interacting with the faculty and my fellow students and horn my social and professional skills.
For the above reasons, I concur with the mission statement To Make Man Whole. If I start by striving to make myself whole, I stand a better chance of elevating my patients to wholeness……….
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!