2. Explain one passage from “Why Perfectly Normal People” that you found confusing. Type out the passage and explain what you find confusing about it. Be sure to use the recommendations from A Writer’s Reference section APA3, MLA3, or CMS3, “Integrating Sources,” so that you get in the habit of introducing sources, quoting or paraphrasing, and citing correctly.
3. Try two different strategies for making sense of the confusing passage. You might
• read it out loud to a friend and talk it over
• look up unfamiliar words
• rewrite it in your own words
• reread the passages before and after it.
4. Explain what you think about the passage, now that you’ve tried these two different strategies. What does it mean? Which strategy worked better? Do you have remaining questions about the passage?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!