Choose 3 quantitative elements from the Starbucks
Develop forecasts by implementing the following approach:
1. Collect data, including old demand forecast (subjective data) and the actual demand outcomes.
2. Establish the forecasting method (from readings). Decide on the balance between subjective and objective data and look for trends and seasonality.
3. Forecast future demand using a forecasting method.
4. Make decisions based on step 3.
5. Measure the forecast error where applicable. Look for biases and improve the process.
Write a paper evaluating and summarizing the findings from the supported data points above. Insert the charts and supporting data from Excel and other tools in your paper.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!