A. Include each of the following in your multimedia presentation:
• 10–15 slides
• approximately 5–7 bullets per slide
• presenter notes (talking points of the presentation; approximately 1–2 minutes per slide)
• references (if applicable)
Note: Prezi will not be accepted nor any other presentation that could potentially provide identity-revealing information about the evaluator or student. A well-organized and professional multimedia presentation will include the appropriate use of text, layout, and graphics (etc.).
Note: Include presenter notes for slides as appropriate to fully cover the level of explanation, analysis, and discussion necessary.
B. Discuss how a health information system impacts patient-centered care.
C. Discuss how a common health information system supports quality care.
D. Evaluate the impact of a common health information system by doing the following:
1. Describe how a health information system affects the nursing process.
2. Describe how a health information system can support a culture of safety.
3. Describe how human factors can lead to errors, near misses, and adverse events.
4. Describe how clinical decision support (CDS) of the electronic health record (EHR) provides clinicians, staff, and patients with biomedical knowledge and person-specific information.
5. Describe how compliance with HIPAA Security and Privacy rules in health information systems protect individuals’ health information.
E. Consider the implications of two emerging or current industry technology by doing the following:
1. Evaluate each technology’s usefulness in clinical practice, research, education, or administration.
2. Discuss how each technology generates data that supports the use of nursing informatics to improve healthcare.
F. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!