Critical thinking essay: analyzing the need for change in an
I need your help for writing essay (4 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
We have learned that organizational change is a process rather than an event. It often starts with knowing what to change, continues through how to change, and then concludes with when to change. Using these steps as a foundation, submit an assignment that addresses the following:
- Research organizations in Saudi Arabia that, in the past three years, have completed a major change to their organization (e.g., merged with or acquired another firm, expanded operations, significantly reduced staff, etc.), and select one organization.
- Provide a brief summary of the organization and the reasons for the recent change.
- Present the steps or process the organization followed, from the initiation of the change process to the implementation of the change. Which of the several frameworks from the textbook did they use (or do you think they used) to analyze organizational dynamics?
- Discuss the stakeholders who were included in the process and indicate what their roles were.
- Finally, discuss the key processes/strategies which were successful, the key processes/strategies which were not successful, and advice or suggestions you would offer (based on what you have learned thus far in this course) which may result in a more successful change initiative in the future. Which of the several frameworks from the textbook would you suggest they use to analyze organizational dynamics?
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
-APA style should be used
-Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- Bhatt, P. (2019). Employees’ perception about change in jobs and organisational orientations. International Journal of Employment Studies, 27(1), 34–63.
- Falletta, S., & Combs, W. (2018). The Organizational Intelligence Model in context: A comparative analysis and case profile. OD Practitioner, 50(1), 22–29.
- van Tulder, R., & Keen, N. (2018). Capturing collaborative challenges: Designing complexity-sensitive theories of change for cross-sector partnerships. Journal of Business Ethics, 150(2), 315–332.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!